€75 (incl. VAT) | €61 (ex. VAT)
Free Delivery when order online
The COMPUTHERM E280 is a wired Wi-Fi thermostat with touch buttons. It can be used to control your infrared Panel either remotely through the internet via smart app, or locally through its touch buttons. The E280 controller will controller one Zone in your home or office and requires additional E280 unit for each other zone thereafter in the property.
- Unit Size 86mm x 86mm x 18mm
- Operating frequency: 2.4 GHz
- IP 20
- 7 day timer with 6 program per day
- Maximum electric load is 8amp
The COMPUTHERM E280 Wi-Fi thermostat can be used to control the device (e.g. boiler) connected to it and to check its current state using your smartphone or tablet via the Internet. It can be easily connected to any gas boiler having a two-wire thermostat connection point and to any air conditioning apparatus or electrical apparatus, regardless of whether they have a 24 V or 230 V control circuit.
With the help of the product the heating/cooling system of your flat, house or holiday home can be made controllable from any place and at any time. This product is especially useful when you do not use your flat or house according to a predefined schedule, you leave your home for an uncertain period of time during the heating season or you intend to use your holiday home during the heating season as well.
The thermostat is especially suitable for controlling underfloor heating systems owing to the connectable floor temperature sensor.
The thermostat has two potential free relays that switch simultaneously therefore it is able to control two independent apparatuses. The two simultaneously operating relays incorporated into the device ensure that the thermostat can activate or turn on or off a pump and a zone valve easily, in addition to starting up the boiler. Thus, using several COMPUTHERM E280 type Wi-Fi thermostats, a heating system can be easily divided into zones without a separate zone control system.
- Temperature measuring range (floor and internal temperature sensors): 0 °C – 50 °C (in 0.1 °C steps)
- Standby power consumption: 0.5 W
- Temperature measurement accuracy (floor and internal temperature sensors): +/- 0.5 °C
- Temperature display accuracy: 0.1 °C
- Adjustable measuring range: 5 °C – 99 °C (in 0.5 °C steps)
- Switch sensitivity: optional ± 0,1 °C to ±1,0 °C (in 0.1 °C steps)
- Thermometer calibration range: ±5 °C (in 0.1 °C steps)
- Supply voltage for the thermostat: 200-240 V AC; 50/60 Hz
- Output loadability (K1 and K2): Max. 230 V AC; 8 A (2 A inductive load)
- Operating frequency: Wi-Fi (b/g/n) 2.4 GHz