0 items in the shopping bag
Here’s What You Should Know About Infrared heating panels
Infrared heaters have become the most prefered option for large as well as small spaces. They have the ability to provide instant and evenly distributed heating and ventilation in schools, work-spaces, homes, etc. There are a number of ways in which infrared heaters are better than traditional Infrared heating panels solutions.
If you want to know more about infrared heaters, you’ve come to the right place! Here are a few frequently asked questions regarding infrared heating solutions.
- How do infrared heaters work?
- As you know, the rays of the sun make their way through space to reach the earth and warm it up. Infrared radiation works similar to the sunrays. Infrared heating panel heats the objects and people and not the surrounding air (as the case with conventional heaters). This is why infrared heaters provide quick and evenly distributed heating. Moreover, they make it easier to maintain a cozy room temperature even if the door is opened and closed multiple times.
- Are infrared heating solutions costlier than conventional heaters?
- Infrared heaters are energy efficient and can be used for long hours without pushing up your heating cost. In fact, you can save up to 70% on your electricity bills by using infrared heating panels.
- Do infrared heaters cause air pollution?
A.Infrared heating solutions are environment friendly. They work without carbon combustion and do not emit any harmful gases. These heaters help sterilize and purify the air and eliminate dust particles, smoke and odour.
Infrared heaters use nano-technology which comes with antibacterial properties. Thus, it can help reduce germs, bacteria and virus build-up. These heaters do not dry out the air or reduce the humidity and oxygen content of the room. They are the perfect solution for damp walls and help prevent the build-up of mould.
- Are infrared heaters safe?
A.Infrared radiant heaters are perfectly safe and can be installed in enclosed areas without any danger of accidents such as fire. These heaters come with double insulation that helps prevent shocks and other accidents.
- Do infrared heaters offer hassle-free installation and maintenance?
A.Yes, infrared heaters are easy to install and maintain. It takes only (about) an hour to set up the heaters as there are no complicated additional parts to assemble.
Infrared heaters require minimum maintenance. You do not have to worry about replacing parts or lubricating the device. Just clean the reflectors periodically and you will not face any issues with your heater’s functioning.
- Are infrared heaters suitable for commercial spaces?
A.Since they are efficient, sturdy and cost-effective, infrared heaters are a great choice to provide heating for schools, yoga studios, workspaces etc. They use very little electricity and can be used for long hours without having to worry about the increased heating cost.
Infrared heaters provide instant heating and make it easier to maintain a comfortable room temperature. They do not pollute the air by emitting harmful gasses.
Infrared heating solutions work well for large spaces with many people. Moreover, they also offer several health benefits like reduced dust allergies, body detoxification, reduced joint stiffness and enhanced immunity.
Get in touch with Infrared heaters suppliers in your area to choose the right heater that’ll meet your requirements and suit your budget. Gear up for the chilly winter season with infrared space heater Ireland.