Infrared Heating Panels are a breakthrough in heating technology.helvetic-admin
Infrared is the most fundamental form of heating known to mankind since evolution. Though infrared radiation works similar to the Sun’s rays but with out the harmful UV rays. Infrared heating panels provide hassle free heating which are efficient, user friendly and environmental yet economic. Infrared panels let us use radiant heating in a contemporary, comfortable and controllable way. They work by heating the surface area of the room and not the volume. Thus, there is significantly less heating but the same amount of heat is supplied. Infrared heat is reserved by the walls and objects in a room and the enclosure remains warm and snug.
Infrared Heaters are an exemplary form of heating systems with astounding health benefits.
Infrared heating panels have diverse benefits which make them the modernist choice for homes, schools, hospitals, offices, hotels and other enclosed spaces. The ease and convenience to use them along with multiple health benefits make them popular and favored.
- Infrared heating panels deliver gentle and moderate heat, and do not dry the air. They do not suffocate the room with harsh emissions.
- Infrared heating has deodorizing properties and aerates the room. It conceals in unpleasant smell and eliminates smoke.
- Infrared heaters use nano-technology which has antibacterial properties and reduces bacteria, germs and virus build-up by 99%.
- Our Immune system is strengthened with infrared heating and it mitigates symptoms of allergies dangerous for human health.
- Heating panels prevent moisture build up and further hinders spread of mould.
- Infrared heaters are safe to use and can be freely installed in institutions with enclosed areas without any danger of fire or any related accident.
- There is uniform heating in the room as the thermostat keeps the temperature constant.
Infrared heating panels are dynamic and unobtrusive heating units.
Infrared heating panels have many aesthetic and innovative attributes which help them gain popularity in today’s progressive and novel world. It is the modern way to heat your property with pleasant and congenial performance.
- The infrared heaters are compact and attractive. The panels come in numerous shapes, sizes and finishes. They can be wall-mounted, ceiling mounted or even portable with glass panels, plain white or even mirror panels to suit your room. Heating panels can also be custom printed for a personal touch with any image of your liking.
- Infrared panels are easy to install as they are light weight and can be conveniently fixed to any surface. They follow the ‘fit and forget’ approach as they require no service and maintenance and zero replacement of spare parts.
- They are eco-friendly as they do not emit harmful gases like carbon monoxide and carbon dioxide.
- These panels are proven to be energy efficient and save upto 70% of your heating bill.