0 items in the shopping bag
Infrared electric heaters are one that helps warm its surrounding as well as keeps a check at health issues. It’s amazingly designed to assure that only clean and safe atmosphere is offered that not only keeps one cosy but also provide a deeper level of health benefits that ultimately impacts one’s well-being. In comparison to the traditional heating systems, infrared heaters are much more straightforward, cost-efficient and practical solutions that vouch for a completed well-balanced health
Working principle of Infrared electric heaters
Infrared radiations are low-frequency waves which have very less energy. Hence, its wavelength is higher owing to which the emissions do collide directly with the objects instead of colliding with nearby molecule particles. This is the very reason that instant heat is generated using the methodology of infrared.
Electric heating systems which are based on infrared radiations have umpteen health benefits which are enumerated as below:
- Reducing pain and inflammation– Science proves that heating can reduce pain and inflammation of all kinds. Infrared radiations from electric infrared heaters can be a useful source for relieving these pains.
- Decreases joint stiffness– The heat generated from infrared radiant heaters can help to decrease the joint stiffness manifold with the constant usage. Joint stiffness is a cause of concern for many, especially aged people, and hence installing infrared panels could prove to be helpful.
- Increases blood circulation– It is proven scientifically that infrared radiations can help improve blood circulation. With increased flow, one can be relieved of any nerve or tissue damage and hence, installing electric infrared heaters can be of excellent health advantage.
- Reduces toxin-Infrared radiations when used in sauna’s can help to reduce the toxin levels by almost seven times as compared to the traditional heating. Hence, infrared electric heaters can help indirectly act as detoxifiers.
- Curbs down stress levels– Electric infrared heaters generate heat waves that can be used in sauna’s or otherwise that helps in levying a relaxation quotient. It works by balancing the cortisol hormone in the body, which is responsible for causing stress. Hence with infrared radiations body’s metabolism can increase manifold, thus reducing fatigue and muscle weakness.
- Prevents respiratory problems– Dust particles cause most of the respiratory issues, and as electric infrared heaters remove them, they keep the atmosphere safe, thus preventing respiratory issues. Further, the methodology does not circulate the air, which eventually helps in keeping respiratory problems at check.